Change the cursor when hovering over submit button

Anonymous
Not applicable

Change the cursor when hovering over submit button

I am trying to change the cursor when you hover over the submit button on this page to a hand, not a pointer, so that it is obvious to click, anyone know how?

http://info.getsatisfaction.com/2013_Newsletter_Subscribe_iframe_button.html

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Change the cursor when hovering over submit button

You can override the orifinal definition using the HTML block page element. The following line defines a navy blue submit button:

<input type="submit" value="Submit" style="background-color: #00004C; border: 1px solid #000; cursor:pointer; padding:0px 6px;">

or you can define the JavaScript's event onmouseover
<a class="menu_links" onclick="displayData(11,1,0,'A')" onmouseover="" style="cursor: pointer;"> A </a>

The possible values are:

auto: Shape of the cursor depends on the context area it is over. For example an I over text, a hand over a link, and so on...
crosshair: A crosshair or plus sign
default: An arrow
pointer: A pointing hand (in IE 4 this value is hand)
move: The I bar
e-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved right (east)
ne-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved up and right (north/east)
nw-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved up and left (north/west)
n-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved up (north)
se-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved down and right (south/east)
sw-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved down and left (south/west)
s-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved down (south)
w-resize: The cursor indicates that an edge of a box is to be moved left (west)
text: The I bar
wait: An hour glass
help: A question mark or balloon, ideal for use over help buttons
<url>: The source of a cursor image file