SOLVED

Non-Sales Insight Salesforce Users & Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Non-Sales Insight Salesforce Users & Marketo

Hi - 

My company has not purchased Sales Insight for all Salesforce users.

I have not been able to find a lot of information around a page layout in Salesforce for this group? 

We will display Lead Score, of course.

What else are folks displaying for their non-sales insight users?  Is there a way to provide a link to the user so he/she will be able to see all Marketo Lead Detail somewhere (perhaps not filtered and displayed as nicely as Sales Insight does)?

Thank You! 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Non-Sales Insight Salesforce Users & Marketo

All users should be able to see the scores and quite a few other fields like Original Referrer. I usually place in Last Interesting Moment and the Original Lead Source to help Sales understand why the lead came in.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All users should be able to see the scores and quite a few other fields like Original Referrer. I usually place in Last Interesting Moment and the Original Lead Source to help Sales understand why the lead came in.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh - very helpful. 

FYI - I found the link below which speaks to the other part of my question.  I believe non-Sales Insight users could be "standard users" in Marketo and a link on a Contact/Lead could open up a page in Marketo with all the Marketo data on that record.  With Single Sign-on working, some users would value this I believe.   

http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L42JCAS