This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Hello Julie, like Charlie said, it requires a bit of scripting added to the landing page but it's pretty straightfoward. If you have access to someone with scripting experience or if you want to take a stab at it, please see below. We currently have several landing pages with an embedded form hosted within an iframe and this code seems to work great. I'm sure there are other options out there but the script below works well for us.
1. Edit and add an html element to the Marketo landing page where your form is currently sitting (page hosted in the iframe) and
2. Edit the newly added html element and add the following code:
$jQ("input[name='retURL']").attr('value','replace with thank you url here');});</script>
<--- code ends here --->
3. Replace 'thank you url here' with the actual redirect url, including http://
4. Approve your landing page
5. Test, test, test! Happy ifram-ing
The script also works well if you want to open a pdf once the form is submitted instead of redirecting to a thank you page. The url specified in the code will take precedence over the url value entered in the form's settings.
I used the folloiwng:
// set no conflict mode for jquery
var $jQ = jQuery.noConflict();
// all form submits will open in a new window
I got this from
they also have some free templates you can download.
Thanks everyone! Very helpful, we were able to get it fixed.