Leveraging RCE for Behavior Score Analysis?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leveraging RCE for Behavior Score Analysis?

I'm trying to get a better understanding of our current behavior score and how/if we should improve it.  I'm currently exporting the data from SFDC into Excel to run the manipulation since I can only get Behavior Score as a lead dimension metric with Revenue Cycle Explorer.  I suspect that without the ability to use it as an Opportunity Dimension I won't be able to get what I'm looking for.

Here are some examples of questions we're trying to answer:
  1. What is the correlation between behavior score and likelihood to become a sales opportunity?
  2. If we want to change the threshold of what we pass to Sales, how do we identify the distribution and the optimal score?
My questions for the community:
  • Am I missing functionality within Marketo?
  • How are you leveraging RCE for Opportunity analysis (with or without behavior score)?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leveraging RCE for Behavior Score Analysis?

1. First I created new score fields to andbox test my new scoring system.
2. Afterwards I spend a few days retroactively determining the scores, as if the scoring was implemented a year ago.
3. Next I exported all leads of the past 12 months to excel (including opportunities)
4. Now you create buckets of lead scores, and check if opportunities exist in all the buckets.

You are aming for no opportunities in the lower buckets.
If so drill through to detect why the lead score is low, and what you could have done to improve it.

Also there should be no disqualified, blacklisted, employees in the higher lead scores.
If so drill through why they didn't receive any negative scores.