San Francisco / Marketing Operations Manager / Rapidly Growing Start Up

Anonymous
Not applicable

San Francisco / Marketing Operations Manager / Rapidly Growing Start Up

To apply: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=o2bMXfwG&s=Marketo

About OpenDNS: OpenDNS is an Internet security company that’s transforming the way IT departments secure their networks, and more importantly, their users. In 2012 OpenDNS launched Umbrella, a new line of cloud-delivered Internet security services that, for the first time ever, allow IT departments to extend security off the network and actually protect users wherever they roam. OpenDNS built Umbrella on top of our rock-solid foundation: the world’s most loved and trusted DNS service that’s used today by 50 million people around the world.Working at OpenDNS means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with endless innovation, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It’s a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won’t be long before you witness the results of your hard work. But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve seen nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth, have been cash flow positive since 2007, and we carry the endorsement of leading VC firms Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners and Sutter Hill as well as thousands of happy customers.

About the Role: We are adding a Marketing Operations Manager to our team in San Francisco, CA. You will own development of marketing processes, marketing automation, reporting, analytics, forecasts and assist with marketing program management. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a positive, focused environment, and who enjoys seeking out and identifying opportunities for process improvements.  This is a high visibility role, with the opportunity to make a big impact on increasing revenue performance by impacting conversion rates, velocity and average deal size. In this role, you will improve upon an existing dual lead scoring model, layer on additional lead nurturing tracks, improve upon existing marketing ops process, track demand generation campaigns, and conduct regular reporting to senior staff and the marketing team. This role will be critical for timely execution of campaigns and measuring their effectiveness by tracking, reporting on and providing analysis of campaign metrics. In addition, this role will map out repeatable processes and manage marketing database operations to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs. A key to your success will be your ability to manage projects in a cross functional environment that will span a talented team of engineering, communications, sales, demand generation, web development, and creative design.

About You: You are a brilliant business process stategist, and a power user of sales and marketing tools. Ideally you are a certified SFDC admin, and you considered the Marketo certification laughably easy. In spite of your many talents, you are also humble and enjoy building the sturdy and scalable foundation that enables your peers to succeed. You are looking to join a maturely run and rapidly scaling start up where you can help build a meaningful and lasting company. You want to be a part of a team that believes the best idea wins, regardless of the title or rank of the person it came from. You want to succeed and have a great time while you're at it!

About Me: My background is in marketing operations and I have a tremendous amount of respect for those who excel in this discipline. I lead a growing team (currently 7 with open headcount for 3 more) of revenue focused marketers who take pride in their ability to scale opportunity creation. I value execution over ideas and believe my role in my team is first and foremost to hire and enable people smarter and more talented than myself.

To apply: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=o2bMXfwG&s=Marketo
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: San Francisco / Marketing Operations Manager / Rapidly Growing Start Up

Also, feel free to econtact me directly:

courtland@opendns.com @mktinghipster
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: San Francisco / Marketing Operations Manager / Rapidly Growing Start Up

I highly reccomend Courtland! This is an excellent oppty with a great boss @ a great company!