ReadyTalk API Error: Error getting Events listing

Anonymous
Not applicable

ReadyTalk API Error: Error getting Events listing

Anyone with ReadyTalk experiencing an API call error today? I haven't changed a thing on either side of the fence, but can't get my events to show up at all. 

Getting a 'CURL ERROR > 6 cannot resolve cc.readytalk.com' 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ReadyTalk API Error: Error getting Events listing

Yes, same issue here. Let me know if you figure anything out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just put in a support ticket. I'll post any updates. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just go this email from ReadyTalk:

I wanted to let you know that some customers are currently unable to connect to our website, www.readytalk.com due to a DNS issue. These customers are not able to access our website, web conferencing services including Conferencing Center and recordings, or integrations such as salesforce.com. Audio conferencing is not impacted.

The DNS issue was caused when register.com mistakenly deleted the readytalk.com domain as part of a SSL renewal process. The mistake was corrected, but the readytalk.com domain has not propagated to all of the DNS servers used by customers. We are working with Internet Service Providers to have them refresh the readytalk.com domain on their servers manually, rather than waiting for this to happen automatically.

This issue does not affect all of our customers and users. If you or your users are able to reach our site, they are not experiencing issues and will be able to access all services. Anyone having connection issues is encouraged to contact customer care at 800.843.9166.

As part of the ReadyTalk philosophy we are committed to transparency and communicating any issues that potentially affect our users. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We will follow up with an email once the issue has been resolved and communicate more information on how this happened and what we will be doing to prevent it from happening again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

So basically they forgot to renew their SSL certificate in time, LOL - and now that they've got it back, the DNS is taking time to fully propogate 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget to check your registrants.  Any registrants with an "Registration Error" need to be "re-registered" by selecing them and changing their program status to registered.