All of us at Udemy share a big vision - to help anyone anywhere learn anything, online. We're looking for more passionate, smart, fun, and scrappy folks to join us.
We’re searching for a well-rounded B2B Marketing Manager for Udemy for Organizations (UFO) to help us build and nurture a great lead pipeline for our business solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to further hone your B2B marketing chops with a high-performing team committed to revolutionizing learning and instruction for individuals and organizations.
Interested? Email me directly at email@example.com (shannon (at) udemy (dot) com)
You should feel comfortable being held accountable for lead flow to a hungry sales team. Ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, pays attention to detail and drives projects to completion.
Inbound and outbound campaign development: Execute CRM/email programs (customer acquisition, drip and nurture), SEM/SEO, online (webinar) and offline events.
Content creation: Deliver content required for lead generation programs, including email copy, webinar content, case studies, white papers, social media, and blog posts.
Marketing automation: Skillfully use Marketo and Salesforce to run campaigns that identify and attract qualified prospects.
Campaign Metrics: Measure to help us learn and grow. Key metrics: number of leads, cost per qualified lead, and lead conversion rates.
- Marketing and Sales Development: Work closely with our inside sales team to understand what’s working/what’s not to refine marketing programs and sales process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Marketo: The right candidate has driven campaigns in Marketo or similar marketing automation system. + points for Marketo certification.
- Salesforce: Comfortable manipulating Salesforce.com to identify target segments and do things like generate lists from Data.com.
- B2B software marketing experience. SaaS application marketing experience a +.
- Ability to write clear, concise copy and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong team orientation with collaborative approach.
- Experience with key online marketing tools: Know how to get the most out of online marketing tools like Google Analytics and Adwords.
- 2 – 5 years experience in demand generation/inbound marketing.
About Udemy and Udemy for Organizations (UFO)
Udemy is world's destination for learning, teaching and training trusted by over 1.5 Million people. Udemy for Organizations (aka UFO) is the corporate learning and training solution relied on by thousands of companies around the world. UFO offers private, branded learning destinations and content subscription offerings built on the same technology and content as the Udemy marketplace.