SOLVED

Inactive Leads

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inactive Leads

Hi All,

I am currently trying to create a list of Inactive leads (which I know are quite a few!).

Has anyone tried to compile a similar list???? If so what filter did you guys use.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Inactive Leads

You can opt out of the 90 day deletion if you ask Support.

But another thing to note about inactive, you should use ANY or group filters depending on what your goals are. If you are scoring a lot of behaviors, then NOT Score Was Changed could be good. If you prefer to target direct behaviors, choose the ones that make sense for you. Make sure each filter has the Date of Activity filter on there.

So you might want people who haven't (Clicked Link In Email AND Not Visited Web Page) OR (Not Opened Email, etc). Or you might want people who haven't done anything at all in 180 days, so then you'd use AND for all filters.

Most firms I've worked with try to remove inactives or wake the dead 90 and 180 after days of no activity.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Edward_Masson
Level 10

If you have build up some behavior data you can use some of these filters:
  • NOT Filled out Form
  • NOT Visited Web Page
  • NOT Score was changed
  • NOT Clicked Link in Email
Most behavior data gets pruned and archived after 90 days: http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L5XJCA0

So you can only go back that far.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can opt out of the 90 day deletion if you ask Support.

But another thing to note about inactive, you should use ANY or group filters depending on what your goals are. If you are scoring a lot of behaviors, then NOT Score Was Changed could be good. If you prefer to target direct behaviors, choose the ones that make sense for you. Make sure each filter has the Date of Activity filter on there.

So you might want people who haven't (Clicked Link In Email AND Not Visited Web Page) OR (Not Opened Email, etc). Or you might want people who haven't done anything at all in 180 days, so then you'd use AND for all filters.

Most firms I've worked with try to remove inactives or wake the dead 90 and 180 after days of no activity.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both....