I'm looking for a Marketo/marketing automation expert to join the marketing team at Generations FCU as a Marketing Programs Specialist. Email me if you're interested at email@example.com.
Our value goes beyond our ability to help members reach their financial goals. At Generations, we strive to redefine the role of a credit union; to not be ‘just another financial institution,’ but instead a trusted advisor and confidant.
Founded in 1940, Generations has a rich history of serving the City of San Antonio, San Antonio Fire Department, and San Antonio Police Department employees and their families. With more than 48,300 members and $521 million in assets we serve anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Bexar County, as well as family of current members, are eligible for membership.
The Career Opportunity
Manages various programs that drive strategic goals for the credit union, to include the management and coordination of lead generation; member onboarding; and loyalty programs.
- Manage and implement marketing strategies and plans to retain GFCU’s membership and product channels through member onboarding and loyalty programs.
- Fully support the branch member experience program through the implementation of the GFCU’s member onboarding platform.
- Develop, manage and execute integrated programs and campaigns from conception to creative development and fulfillment supporting lead gen and onboarding efforts.
- Manage and track content uptake as well as sales influence using various GFCU marketing automation and sales systems.
- Manage and review the cadence of the revenue marketing funnel.
- Strategize and partner to drive focused revenue programs across demand planners and into execution.
- Aide in the development of contemporary marketing techniques, revenue boosting waterfall efforts and overall optimization of the marketing mix.
- Lead creativity and continuous improvement in new revenue generating marketing techniques.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and product knowledge of marketing automation platforms. Collect and analyze sales CRM and email automation data to identify behavioral trends and patterns as well as maintain member data for lead generation efforts.
- Share insights in real-time with team members and the CMO as to what is working (and not working) and identify/execute changes to improve results.
Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in marketing automation platforms and B2C product, service, and/or channel marketing, preferably in the retail and/or financial industry. The right candidate will have a diverse background and demonstrable track record of successfully building innovative programs for a member/customer-oriented organization.
- Required experience with marketing automation and systems (Marketo, Eloqua, Silverpop, Hubspot or Infusionsoft) is a must.
- Ability to articulate a vision and be capable of blending the member’s perspective.
- A diverse background and demonstrable track record of successfully building and managing scaled, high-quality, innovative digital programs, products and services for a customer-oriented organization.
- Ability to balance the creative and analytical marketing perspectives; able to demonstrate through business case development why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize within a multi-tasked environment, while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Create Suite.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
This is a full-time, salaried position offering paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental, 401k and a pension plan. We’re a growing company with a new CEO and an exciting plan/road ahead. The marketing team is also growing and always striving to look ahead utilizing strategies and tools that inform revenue based-decisioning.
We are located in central San Antonio in a newly designed headquarters location. Our branch network is expanding with two new branches opened this year with a third one coming in the fall.
Please send a brief cover letter summarizing your interest in Generations, this role, and what makes you a unique Marketing Programs Specialist candidate that will be a perfect fit in our team.
I have the same question (0)