This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
There are two possibilities:
1. Refresh the Email Tab report on the Campaign.
2. Yes, go here and scroll down until you see 4 Rules.
NOTE: As a result of this logic , a metric could potentially count an event (e.g. Delivered) that doesn’t have a corresponding activity log item. This can cause discrepancies in the results when compared to smart lists using email filters.
- Rule #1: Each email activity record is set to one, and only one, of the following: Delivered, Hard Bounced, Soft Bounced, or Pending.
- Rule #2: If the email record shows Opened, then it is counted as Delivered.
- Rule #3: If the email record shows Clicked Email or Unsubscribed, then it is Opened and therefore counted as Delivered.
- Rule #4: If the email is Opened, then bounces are ignored. If the email has not been opened, Hard Bounced "wins" if the email record also shows Soft Bounced or Delivered.
Thanks Josh. That totally makes sense.