This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I'm also interested in learning where I can get this information in Marketo. We're migrating from Eloqua and it has the deliverabiltiy reporting as well as how the email renders in different email clients and a spam report. Granted it's a set amount that you can do in a month, and it's not something I use all the time. But I do use it on occasion especially when I'm revising my templates.
Hi Vlada, here are some answers based on my experience:
- Yes, you can build responsive templates in Marketo. You'll need some coding knowledge to do that, there's no drag and drop interface for customizing a mobile edition.
- You can always tag your URLs using something like Google tracking, but unfortunately Marketo won't do that for you automatically like MailChimp does.
- Marketo doesn't offer that functionality, but you can open a separate Litmus account and embed their tracking code or pixel in your template. You'll be able to get a readout of that information within Litmus.
- You can include a view as web page link in your email, and I believe you can use that page as an archive. You'll probably want to make sure it's just a general link and not associated with any particular lead's tracking token.
- Again, you'd probably want to use Litmus instead for that information.