Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Velocify is a market leading provider of cloud-based sales automation solutions proven to deliver smarter, more efficient lead distribution and sales processes for improved conversion rates. With unmatched expertise, drawn from a dedication to helping more than 1,500 clients automate and improve their lead distribution, response and conversion processes, Velocify has become the platform of choice for organizations focused on improving customer acquisition practices and business performance.
As a three-time winner of the Los Angeles Business Journal Best Place to Work award, we have a strong culture based on the principles that each of us act as owners; seek the truth; collaborate and listen; expect to be accountable; embrace change; obsess about making our clients successful, and value work/life balance. We offer lots of in-office perks, and a competitive benefits package to each team member.
Velocify is a privately held company, recently recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte, and backed by financial investors Rustic Canyon Partners and Volition Capital. We are looking for qualified, energetic, innovative, team-players to help take the business and the solutions we offer to new heights.
Marketing Operations Manager (El Segundo, CA)
The Marketing Operations Manager is a critical member of the marketing team, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation. This individual is a thorough, analytical, technically capable marketing professional who will assist in the development and management of marketing campaigns, systems, and metrics reporting. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in relevant marketing roles, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing processes and systems (marketing automation, CRM, proprietary applications) utilized to produce, distribute, and report on leads.
- Manage execution of email campaigns to existing and prospective clients using marketing automation and email marketing systems
- Execute development of email and landing page templates for marketing campaigns
- Manage all campaign tracking and lead source assignment including development of campaign id’s, and other tracking mechanisms
- Track all marketing program results, measure program success, and report metrics (conversion rates, ROI, etc.) and produce monthly metrics reports. Assist with website content updates and maintenance including image and asset management. Execute company e-newsletter and distribution
- Assist team members with execution of demand generation, advertising and related program needs
- 4-8 years of marketing and demand generation experience in a B2B environment
- Experience with use and configuration (preferably) of marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) and CRM (e.g. SalesForce, NetSuite, MS Dynamics)
- Strong analytical skills, and experience with reporting and analytics
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and results-oriented Ability to work well with other team members
- Intermediate HTML, CSS and WordPress skills
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field
- Experience in B2B technology marketing
- Software/Internet/Service company experience