Pomeroy, a provider of managed IT infrastructure services, needs a Marketo pro to join our Marketing team here in Hebron KY (Greater Cincinnati area) or remotely.
The Lead Generation Manager is responsible for the development and execution of demand creation programs and automated online marketing campaigns that drive growth for Pomeroy. This individual has proven experience with demand generation marketing and a strong command of marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred) as well as CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
The Lead Generation Manager must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and a well-rounded marketer with a strong customer focus. The person will be a key contributor to Pomeroy’s demand generation and marketing automation process going forward. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to manage multiple projects, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the Partner Marketing and the Pomeroy Sales organizations. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive leads, lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition for Pomeroy.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Strong interface and coordination with Partner Marketing manager to leverage partner funding, assure non-conflicting scheduling with other Partner Marketing campaigns and maximize Pomeroy/Partner offerings and messages in the market.
- Optimize the marketing automation infrastructure and functional competency, implementing best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve conversion rates and campaign results
- Analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required
- Hands-on, demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred) and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Channel marketing experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; and ensure high quality deliverables (attention to detail)
- Strong analytical skills, with keen approach to problem-solving
- Good communication and writing skills
- Always innovating – never satisfied with the status quo
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and 'all things digital', including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes
I have the same question (0)