Form 2.0 Follow up page I like to get lead.Email Address and other Form submit parameters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form 2.0 Follow up page I like to get lead.Email Address and other Form submit parameters

I like the Follow up page get some parameters from the submit of the form like

http://atcore.dk/tak-fordi-du-kontaktede-os/?tlf={{lead.Phone Number}}&email={{lead.Email Address}}&navn={{lead.First Name:default=Kunde}}

I can see when testing a embeded form i dont get any parameters to the next page. How is this posible with out using iframe?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form 2.0 Follow up page I like to get lead.Email Address and other Form submit parameters

That can be quickly accomplished with minor changes to a jQuery example

Pre-populating email address in subscription forms through visible fields

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form 2.0 Follow up page I like to get lead.Email Address and other Form submit parameters

Hi Breno.

My problem is that i dont get any value in the String from the form 2.0.

I already have my javascript in place on the target page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the landing pages' ID, such as LP1234B2? I may need to open a Support Case to follow up.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Breno.

There is no Page ID. its embeded on atcore.dk website.

Also the thank you page is a Atcore page.

External follow up page: http://atcore.dk/tak-fordi-du-kontaktede-os/?tlf={{lead.Phone Number}}&email={{lead.Email Address}}&navn={{lead.First Name:default=Kunde}}

I create a support case.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

@Jan - once you get this first part resolved, is your desire to open up the follow-up page within the iframe or will it direct to a full page on your site and open in the entire window?  If the latter, I'd appreciate it if you would keep me in the loop of your progress.  We cannot figure out how to load a follow-up page from an iframe like we did with the original forms implementation.  I've posted a discussion here in the community: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PlLWAA0
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dan.

This example i like to open a none Marketo page. with the Person form submit Parameters

But the threat you have is also very relevant.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We're not opening a Marketo page either - we're trying to open a separate page (external URL - defined on the Marketo landing page that being used for the iframe) on our website.  But so far, this is not possible with Forms 2.0 in an iframe.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

Here's what I have found out trying this. If a new lead is filling out the form, the lead needs to be created before parameters like "email address", etc, can be passed through to the follow up page. I'm no coder, but the way I've figured this out is to direct first to a Marketo follow up page for, say, 3 seconds (and have that page say, like, "please wait"), and then redirect to the url with all those token parameters -- this allows for the time it takes for the lead to be created in Marketo and then be able to be gathered and submitted. I was working with a client on this and we tried it and it worked. Don't know if this is what you were trying to do, but if so, give it a shot!

Jono