Yokogawa Corporation of America is the North American division of Yokogawa Electric Corporation and a key part of Yokogawa's global network of 25 manufacturing facilities and 88 companies spanning 55 countries. Since its founding in 1915, the US$4 billion company has been engaged in cutting-edge research and innovation, securing more than 7,200 patents and registrations, including the world's first digital sensors for flow and pressure measurement. Industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industry support are the core businesses of Yokogawa. For more information about Yokogawa, please visit our website www.yokogawa.com/us.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and supporting the company marketing automation platform and infrastructure. The Marketing Automation Manager is the internal technical expert, functional expert, and application expert for the Marketing Automation Platform (MAP). This person is responsible for providing proactive leadership in the utilization of MAP, delivering ongoing training, administration, best practices for programs, managing the customer and prospect database. The Marketing Automation Manager must represent, support, and accommodate the needs of all Marketers within the entire organization. Determines and implements marketing processes, and implements automated mechanisms for execution of those processes. Must be willing to perform MarCom functions and lead by example, zooming in and out as needed, and approach marketing from a business problem-solving standpoint.
- Create and execute the MAP business plan, with business case, analysis of business requirements, MAP solutions, execution plan, projected ROI, SWOT analysis, and metrics for determining success.
- Proactively engage marketing practitioners in a cross-functional way across the organization to accommodate their needs, educate and explain benefits, and earn buy-in.
- Stay educated and on the leading edge of MA technologies and techniques
- Travel up to 25% to meet vendors, attend MA conferences, trainings, rollouts, and Marketing management meetings.
- Design and implement an effective company-wide lead management process utilizing MAP
- Plan, direct, and execute marketing campaigns (corporate and within each business area)
- Analyze organizational needs and consults with stakeholders and in the design and implementation of MAP functionality
- 5 to 10 years experience in B2B marketing, with outbound and inbound marketing experience including campaign management, drip marketing, webinar execution, event management, content marketing/web content management, landing page and form building and optimization, and lead management.
- Marketing Automation experience as a Marketo super-user (community participation a plus)
- Experience working and communicating in a global environment
- Experience with data hygiene and database segmentation on a global basis
- Experience with rolling out marketing automation or CRM systems and training users
- 5 years experience in marketing automation, database management and segmentation
- Strong communication and organizational skills, business acumen, and attention to detail
- Bias for action with strong results orientation, problem solving mentality, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent PC and MAP skills, with ability and willingness to investigate new technologies
Education: BS/BA degree in Marketing, Technology, or Business. MBA desirable but not required.
Prior Experience: a minimum of 5+ years of Marketing Communications, Marketing Operations, or Marketing Automation experience. Project management experience desirable.
Quantifiable Indicators: Successful implementation of marketing automation platform in an enterprise environment. Joint development of multiple campaigns and scoring algorithms leading to increased sales qualified leads and marketing contribution to revenue. Continuously improve quality of prospect and collateral databases. Proficiency in project management. Must be able to coordinate MAP activities with other Yokogawa business areas, affiliates and headquarters.
Please apply at any link below: