This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I have reached out to our customer success team to see if they might have anything for you.
In the mean time, I did manage to compile a few resources that will hopefully help.
- The starting point would be here. It teaches you how to use Marketo and implement basic campaigns: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoGetStarted
- Here is a customizable PPT to communicate the programs and plans you have: http://www.marketo.com/media/marketing-quarterlyyearly-planning-customizable-powerpoint-template
Paul,2 of 2 people found this helpful
You might find my Guide helpful: http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com
There are several posts on setup. Also happy to share some wisdom if you email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Key Steps I go through with my clients:
- SPF/DKIM Setup
- CNAME Domain choice
- Prepare SFDC in Sandbox - do you need to make changes to your workflow to take advantage of Marketo?
- Lead Scoring Plan
- Data Management Plan
- Smart Lists you'll need (Customers, Suppression, etc)
- Segmentations or Static Lists (can do later too)
- Program Channel Types and Progressions
- Naming Scheme
- Document your setup!