This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
You'll need to create a Smart List with 3 filters:
- Is Anonymous is True
- Is Anonymous is False
- Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
(1 or 2) and 3
I have tested this functionality in production, and it does allow both known and anonymous leads to appear in the same Smart List. You can merge the records then.
Chris, if your non-Marketo form has Munchkin code installed and can capture the Marketo cookie in a SFDC custom field, then you can automate this merge process using Webhooks (available on all editions, except Spark). Details in this document.
- Put munchkin on the page with the non-Marketo form
- Save this cookie ID in a custom SFDC field that is synced with Marketo
- Cookie ID syncs to Marketo via this custom field
- Webhook will associate the Cookie ID with the known lead records by filling out a Marketo form in the background