SOLVED

How? Daily generated leads report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How? Daily generated leads report

I need to supply my sales organization with a daily report by email.

This report should include a row for every lead (created yesterday).
And these columns: Email Address, Company Name, Business Unit, and so on.
I can't seem to make it work in Lead Database, Analytics, or Revenue Explorer.

My only outcome would be able to subscribe to a smart list (which is an existing idea on the Community, which many of us like).

How hard can it be? Can anyone help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How? Daily generated leads report

Diederik, the only way to have a list of leads with columns for field data is a smart list, but there is no way to schedule it.  I know you commented on the Idea about this (Subscribe to Smart Lists) and it should be out this year based on what I'm hearing, but it is way over due!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you use SFDC? I like making those reports in SFDC (lead reports) and then I can schedule them to go out at a specific time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diederik, the only way to have a list of leads with columns for field data is a smart list, but there is no way to schedule it.  I know you commented on the Idea about this (Subscribe to Smart Lists) and it should be out this year based on what I'm hearing, but it is way over due!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kim I do use SFDC, but we decided to only promote Marketing Qualified Leads to Salesforce from now on. In order to give everyone a comfortable feeling with this change we want to present the report.