Description

Anonymous
Not applicable

Description

Hi:

When you enter a description for a cloned list or cloned program, where does it go?  I cant find it after the cloning is complete.  I really need to be able to see where the description is so I know where I cloned my list from.  This may be a super easy quesiton, but I cant seem to find it. 😞

Thanks Marketo Community!!!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Description

When you enter a description in the clone modal dialog, it appears under the name of the new program on the left-most tab for the program.  If you are familiar how to change the name of a program, then you will see the description underneath.  Just click on it and then you can edit it further.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl.  I do see the description box when I edit the name of a list or program.  I enter the description usually at the time I clone the list and it is not appearing in the box that you say it should.  It looks like i can add it after i clone the list as well.  I just thought it is easiest to add the description as I clone it.  Not sure if that makes sense but basically the description I add in at the time of cloning is not appearing for me.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tested this and it seems to be working for me.  What is your browser and version number?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chrome.  How do I find my version #?