Jennifer,1 of 1 people found this helpful
This may help a bit:
You have to do the following:
- Create a Program
- Setup a Smart List inside that has your leads.
- have a campaign flow to Add to Engagement and Stream that triggers when your field changes to Yes
- have a campaign flow to Remove from Engagement that triggers when your field changes to No
- Set your cadence to 7 days ( or Wait Steps of 7 Days ends on M-F) between emails
- Create 1 stream
- Add the emails to the stream, they can be in the Program or elsewhere.
For Engagement Programs:, you may have to add Stream 2 and have nothing in there. The Transition Rule on Stream 2 is a trigger that says when field changes to No, pull into Stream 2. Since there's nothing in Stream 2, the lead is Exhausted. For some reason there's no command to say "Change Status to Exhausted" or "Remove from Stream" without pulling the lead out entirely from the Engagement Program.
To add to Josh's response:
Removing the lead from the engagement nurture program will delete any metrics that are associated with that lead. If that is a concern to you, then set the following smart campaign
smart list: trigger when "Demo no show" = no
flow: change engagement program cadence, Program=X new value=paused
Pausing instead of removing will retain the data already accumulated in that nurture program.