This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Your webmaster needs a lesson in CNAMEs.1 of 2 people found this helpful
Yes you can but you need to manipulate things a bit.
If in your landing page templates, you have updated to the latest google tracking code and placed it in the head, set GA to load the async version in your Marketo template, then there is a new verification feature in webmaster tools. It is simple to use.
If not, go old school and
- Add your site and use the alternate method of verification
- Generate a verification file
- Create a minimum version of a Marketo template. Literally just a head, body and the minimum include lines and your google meta tag data. Approve the template.
- Create a landing page use the Google filename as provide in step 1
- Check with Webmaster tools
and your done
This method doesn't work anymore cause Marketo doesn't let you approve a Template unless it's "validated" first.
Any work around?
You probably need to upgrade to Universal Analytics to work with Guided templates.