Report for Leads pushed to our CRM x Month by region

Nichole_Cunnin4
Level 4

Report for Leads pushed to our CRM x Month by region

Hi,

I am trying to find an easier way to create a report to see all of our leads from Webinars, Tradeshows, Workshops etcetera that we've pushed to CRM broken up on a month basis and broken up by region.

I'd like to find out a better and more effective way of doing this. Any other advice, thoughts etc are more than welcome 🙂

The current way I am doing this is tedious and is follows.

1. I create a smart list in the Lead Database area for each of the regions I want to report on.
--the smart list contains Country and each individual campaign we've pushed to CRM (the campaign list is now 113...this is where the tedious part comes in)

2. I go over to the Analytics area and clone the Leads x Month report for each region.

3. I then do custom columns in each of the cloned reports that pull in the Country and the smart list I created for each region

I feel like there should be an easier way to do this and I'm looking for advice.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report for Leads pushed to our CRM x Month by region

You're probably better off doing this kind of heavy lifting in Excel or SFDC (if you're using that CRM).

Not sure if RCA has that type of report, maybe someone more familiar with that product can comment.