How to block Members of a specific form fill out from syncing to SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to block Members of a specific form fill out from syncing to SFDC

I want to build a form that sits on a Marketo landing page that only internal employees can access (with a provided link) and capture their contact info so we can have the appropriate business cards made. I dont want this list to update our SalesForce environment.
My thoughts so far are to create a program with smart campaign that listens for this form fill out and gives a status of Member upon completion. Then have a smart list listen for this form fillout.

The only problem I'm having is understanding how to block members of this form fillout from being synced and updated in SFDC. Anyone done this and have a solution?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to block Members of a specific form fill out from syncing to SFDC

Hi Colby, as far as I know, leads don't sync to SF unless you have a flow step in your campaign that does specifically that. (Assuming you don't have overarching sync campaigns running in your instance that sync over all new leads from any program.) You should be good to go.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to block Members of a specific form fill out from syncing to SFDC

Kate is right, leads remain "Marketo only" until a flow action "Sync to SFDC" is executed or a program is synchronised to a SFDC campaign.