Behavioral Scoring Question

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Behavioral Scoring Question

So I just checked our Lead Scoring which was originally set up by someone else.  Just curious to learn more about how others are creating and tracking behavior scoring.  Do you do it based on triggers within a program/campaign, or do you assign behaviour scoring based on web page specific visits or interesting moment activities.  

At first I thought I'd do it by program/campaign, by product, but I just want to see if I should do 2 types of behavior scoring campaign, one that's not campaign specific by product, and it's just someone visiting our site.

Then create the program/campaign specific by product.  What do you guys do or recommend?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Behavioral Scoring Question

I try and go for the "least room for error" method. I don't believe that my team will always remember to add scoring increases, so instead I base scoring off of global changes. ie for Channel Webinar, New status = Registered ... then +10 points. etc..

I realise you're asking a slightly different question, but I'm just providing my answer. 🙂
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Re: Behavioral Scoring Question

Hi Adam,

You actually answered something I didn't ask, but I need it anyway, it's what I'd do for our events department so that makes sense.  Thank you!