This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Was your sample size 10%? In that case, it would only be able to send 1 email total - which is why only A was sent. If you want everyone to receive an email you should increase the sample size to 100%.
As I understood it, the sample size of 10% was only for the A piece and the B piece would receive the other 90%..No?
10% would receive the test (A or B), 90% would receive the winner. If you're trying to internally test an A/B test I think you'd have to test against your whole sample size.