4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2015 2:26 AM by Rasmus Bidstrup

Forms 2.0 - raw form html embedding issues

Due to how forms 2.0 work, I'm trying to create a template with the raw form code embeded in it. This way I can strip out all the unneccesary inline styling that is severly messing up my form. I've also left off the forms2.js as this further causes problems with the style. When I try to submit the form, it just reloads the page with the data appended to the URL as a query string.

I truly thought that if I created the page with the form in it, grabbed the form html and edited it to my liking, then created a new template/landing page with that form embeded in the template, that this would work. Since it's not, I thought I'd ask for help and have put together a few questions that will hopefully help me solve this issue.

1) Is this a possible solution?
      2) Is the forms2.js file required?
      3) Has anyone else determined a workaround for stripping out the unwanted inline styles without using css !important or jQuery/JS to accomplish this? In other words, can you do it this way or is the embed code/template form block required?

I'll happily add the raw form code I'm using, but I'm not sure how to create a code block in this editor and would rather not overload the page with a bunch of code unless requested.

I appreciate all help and thoughts about how to solve this problem!