The Online Marketing Specialist will own the planning, execution, and analysis of all digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have experience with email marketing, search engine marketing and optimization, marketing automation, and campaign analysis.
Marketing Automation and Operations (50%)
- Manage Xceedium’s marketing infrastructure, utilizing Marketo, WordPress, and Salesforce.com Manage the company’s lead scoring and lead lifecycle processes
- Create email marketing communications and nurture campaigns for events, webinars, and new content
- Build landing pages and web pages; optimize design, layout, and content using best practices
- Coordinate data flow between CRM systems (including Marketo and Salesforce) and integration with external information systems and data sources
Search Engine Optimization and Search Marketing (50%)
- Manage day-to-day search marketing activities, including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search and display advertising campaigns
- Manage campaign performance against key performance indicators such as impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, average position, and actions taken on destination site
- Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion, competitive)
- Grow and optimize keyword portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Review and analyze website performance metrics, such as landing page conversions, and suggest optimizations
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Write, review, and edit creative copy
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Marketo or similar marketing automation experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Google Analytics, SEOmoz, SEMrush, and other analytical tools experience
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, paid search, and online marketing best practices
- Experience with writing web content with a focus on search engine optimization
- Experience with WordPress or other content management system
- Basic web layout and design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Data and metrics driven
Xceedium, Inc., is a network security software company and the leading provider of privileged identity management solutions for hybrid cloud enterprises.
Large companies and global government agencies use Xceedium’s products to reduce the risks privileged users and unprotected credentials pose to systems and data. Xceedium’s award-winning product, Xsuite, enables customers to implement secure privileged identity management. Xsuite vaults privileged account credentials, implements role-based access control, and monitors and records privileged user sessions. With unified policy management, the Xsuite platform enables the seamless administration of security controls across systems, whether they reside in a traditional data center, a private cloud, on public cloud infrastructure, or any combination thereof.