This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Looks like your SFDC rep created a net new lead then converted that net new lead to an account to associate an opportunity when they should have converted the existing lead record. Possible created the opportunity from the account and not from the lead record.
I would speak directly with that lead owner ‘Switzerland’.
- On your 2nd Screenshot (with more history):
- A new lead was created in Marketo through a list upload on the 11/4/13
- Then was synced to SFDC on the 11/13/13
- Lead owner was assigned to ‘Switzerland’ soon after with a lead status of ‘Open’.
- An email was sent on 11/19/13 called ‘Vet New Leads:Email 01’.
- A SFDC activity was created, generally a sales email from SFDC on the 11/20/13
- 1st Screenshot (with less history):
- New lead created in SFDC on the 11/20/13
- Changed the owner to ‘Switzerland’.
- Added to opportunity called ‘CST-‘