I uploaded a list to a campaign in salesforce, we are supposed to have a Marketo automation campaign set up so every new email gets a welcome email. That didn't happen, how do I get help trouble shooting this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I uploaded a list to a campaign in salesforce, we are supposed to have a Marketo automation campaign set up so every new email gets a welcome email. That didn't happen, how do I get help trouble shooting this?

Do I consult Marketo or Salesforce?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I uploaded a list to a campaign in salesforce, we are supposed to have a Marketo automation campaign set up so every new email gets a welcome email. That didn't happen, how do I get help trouble shooting this?

What triggers/flow actions does your welcome email smart campaign contain? Also, how long did you wait after import? The API calls take at least 5 minutes between Marketo and SFDC.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I uploaded a list to a campaign in salesforce, we are supposed to have a Marketo automation campaign set up so every new email gets a welcome email. That didn't happen, how do I get help trouble shooting this?

Marin,

can you tell us exactly what the trigger says? If your campaign is only triggered by new leads who fill out a form, then your upload won't trigger this email.

If the camapaign is a batch, then you need to select the Static Imported List and run the campaign again.

I would be careful with setting an automated trigger based on a list import because list imports don't always go well the first time!