Sender/Signature on Early Nurture Emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sender/Signature on Early Nurture Emails

We are re-working our nurturing emails, track, etc. I am curious if any of you have tested the "from"/signature on nurture emails...

Do you get the best results with company name or a made-up alias or by sales rep (dynamic) even though this is early nurturing?

Let me know what you use or if you've found one to work better than the other (by way of from email and signature block).

Thanks!!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sender/Signature on Early Nurture Emails

Hi Kim,

Have you found any success either way with this? Right now I am working to change over our nurture to have the signature from the sales rep if they own the lead. If it is still marketing owned it will come from the Chronus team. The pain point right now is trying to adapt the messaging to support an individuals signing the email as well as the Chronus team. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure of best practices. But I ended up making snippets and segmenting by inside sales rep... our team agreed they really wanted it this way even if that meant aut-replies going to them.

So we did the from and reply-to email addresses, along with signature block by rep (based on territory).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kim -  how scalable is your solution? 

I have >100 reps and would need to update the snippets regularly to reflect turnover and/or territory changes.  Did you find this to be an issue?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tiffany - we also have a lot of sales reps, but we're using tokens that pull contact information from Salesforce (as opposed to snippets).

As for personalized content, we're keeping these types of emails fairly generic. It has seemed pretty scalable!

Vicky