SOLVED

Viewing Marketo reports in Salesforce. Can it be done?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Viewing Marketo reports in Salesforce. Can it be done?

Obviously I can subscribe people to Marketo reports by email. But for very good reasons we want reports to be viewable through Salesforce (e.g. for business unit directors or other non-marketers). Is there a way?

One of my alternative, but huge workaround would be to email the reports to a server. Through Salesforce create a tab that opens a page on that server and create an interface (with security check) on that page that let's someone browse all the emails (reports).

However far better would be if you could publish reports to Sales Insight, like you do for emails. I have created an idea for this. http://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000JXk3AAG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Viewing Marketo reports in Salesforce. Can it be done?

The closest approach to that requirement is saving the subscribed reports as activities on lead, contact, opportunity, and other records in salesforce.com.

In Salesforce open Setup - Email - My Email to Salesforce and then copy the entire Email to Salesforce Address to use in Marketo's report subscription.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Viewing Marketo reports in Salesforce. Can it be done?

The closest approach to that requirement is saving the subscribed reports as activities on lead, contact, opportunity, and other records in salesforce.com.

In Salesforce open Setup - Email - My Email to Salesforce and then copy the entire Email to Salesforce Address to use in Marketo's report subscription.