Digital Marketing Manager - Greater Boston Area

SOLVED

Digital Marketing Manager - Greater Boston Area

Compuware are looking for a Marketo Champion to lead our Digital Marketing initiatives for North America.

From our Lexington Office, you will manage the planning and execution of Compuware APM’s inbound and outbound marketing digital activities, the Marketing automation systems (Marketo), activity reporting, data quality and lead nurturing. You will be a key contributor in creating persuasive programs building and maintaining the email database and assisting in integrated campaign strategy.

If you want to be part of a fast-moving team in a growing company, and build a world-class demand generation platform that drives real business value, this role is tremendous opportunity to do that and to fast-forward your career in Marketing.

Apply here:
https://jobs-compuware.icims.com/jobs/13268/digital-marketing-manager/job
Maria Karlsson
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Digital Marketing Manager - Greater Boston Area

Hi Maria,

I'm looking for someone to fill a very similar role at SCM World in London. Would you mind if I borrow from your job description?  In return, I'd be happy to refer any US- based candidates who respond, as I'm sure you'd agree, it's critical that this individual is based at our HQ.

Kind regards,
Stacy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maria,

I'm looking for someone to fill a very similar role at SCM World in London. Would you mind if I borrow from your job description?  In return, I'd be happy to refer any US- based candidates who respond, as I'm sure you'd agree, it's critical that this individual is based at our HQ.

Kind regards,
Stacy

Hi Stacy,

Yes that would be great! I'll do the same if i come accross anyone in the UK.

Kind regards
Maria
Maria Karlsson