Demand Generation / Customer Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Genelex - Greater Seattle Area
- Are you driven by the need to accomplish something every day?
- Do you have a love for data and take secret pleasure from making spreadsheets sing?
- Is “when can we start” a recurring them in your life?
- Do you see patterns where others see chaos?
If the answer to these questions is yes, and you have experience in B2B demand generation campaigns, then read on.
Genelex, a leader in pharmacogenetics and clinical decision support systems is looking for a customer acquisition / demand generation specialist responsible for the development and execution of demand creation programs and automated online marketing campaigns that drive growth. This individual has proven success in demand generation campaigns, a strong command of marketing automation and CRM systems, and a deep drive to analyze, test and refine messaging to see improved uptake.
The Demand Generation Manager must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and a well-rounded marketer with a strong customer focus. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to manage multiple projects, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the marketing, product management, sales and other organizations. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop and execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Develop lead generating content, working collaboratively with both internal subject matter experts and external creative design staff.
- Define and build a marketing automation infrastructure and functional competency, implementing best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Be the “sales opportunity catalyst” – forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) on all elements of the digital marketing mix to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.) to optimize campaign results.
Provide support for other sales enablement and marketing campaigns as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required.
- 3-5 years' hands-on B2B experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement).
- 3 years hands-on, demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; and ensure high quality deliverables (attention to detail).
- Demonstrable success in managing B2B lead campaigns; be prepared to cite statistics.
- Strong analytical skills, with keen approach to problem-solving
- Good writing skills and a keen eye for design; functional literacy in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not a requirement.
- SEO / SEM experience a plus, but not required.
- Candidates with healthcare industry experience are preferred; enterprise software industry experience is an acceptable alternative.
About this company
Genelex provides DNA Drug Sensitivity tests and the YouScript software to doctors to help them avoid adverse drug events -- bad side effects and treatment failures from prescription and other therapeutic drugs. The FDA describes adverse reactions to properly prescribed medicines as a major solvable public health problem. They are the fourth leading cause of death in the U.S.
One of the primary causes is individual genetics. More than three-fourths of us have genetic variation that effects how we respond to a majority of the most commonly prescribed drugs including disproportionately the most dangerous.
Company plans call for scaling up YouScript to integrate with hand-held devices and EMRs so that all drug interaction software is “Powered by YouScript.” Widespread use of these tools represents a major opportunity to save lives, improve patient outcomes and save billions of healthcare dollars every years.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com