0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2013 11:05 AM by 33699

Marketing Ops Manager - Yesler, Seattle

Come work with us—my agency, Yesler, is hiring! Yesler is a full-service B2B marketing agency with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. We're looking for someone who can set up and execute campaigns in our marketing/sales automation platforms for clients. I'll share abundant Marketo swag with you. 

•           Work closely with Marketing leadership and lead generation team to translate strategic objectives into effective marketing initiatives through systems and processes
      •           Implement marketing automation tools, including introduction of new functionally and integration with all other sales and marketing systems
      •           Drive analysis and metrics for lead/demand generation activities working closely with all departments
      •           Build and maintain a tight partnership with the sales organizations including close collaboration on lead management and lead scoring
      •           Serve as a Marketing Operations SME and play a consultative role with Yesler’s clients in the planning, implementation of their systems and processes and execute on their campaigns
      •           Manage systems integration with other lead tracking systems including corporate Web properties and the CRM system
      •           Design and manage segmentation rules and models
      Marketo isn't the only marketing automation platform that we use—experience with Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc is welcome as well. SFDC is also a chunk of the responsibilities.

Come work with me! Yesler is a full-service B2B marketing agency with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. I'll share abundant Marketo swag with you. 

P.S. Desire to **** out with me on fun, new innovative ways to use Marketo a strong plus. If you're passionate about being part of a high-performance team, reach out to me. 

Click here for the full job description.

Best,
      Edward Unthank
      edwardu@yesler.com
      Yesler