Marketing Ops Manager - Yesler, Seattle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketing Ops Manager - Yesler, Seattle

Come work with us—my agency, Yesler, is hiring! Yesler is a full-service B2B marketing agency with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. We're looking for someone who can set up and execute campaigns in our marketing/sales automation platforms for clients. I'll share abundant Marketo swag with you. 

• Work closely with Marketing leadership and lead generation team to translate strategic objectives into effective marketing initiatives through systems and processes
  • Implement marketing automation tools, including introduction of new functionally and integration with all other sales and marketing systems
  • Drive analysis and metrics for lead/demand generation activities working closely with all departments
  • Build and maintain a tight partnership with the sales organizations including close collaboration on lead management and lead scoring
  • Serve as a Marketing Operations SME and play a consultative role with Yesler’s clients in the planning, implementation of their systems and processes and execute on their campaigns
  • Manage systems integration with other lead tracking systems including corporate Web properties and the CRM system
  • Design and manage segmentation rules and models
Marketo isn't the only marketing automation platform that we use—experience with Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc is welcome as well. SFDC is also a chunk of the responsibilities.

Come work with me! Yesler is a full-service B2B marketing agency with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. I'll share abundant Marketo swag with you. 

P.S. Desire to nerd out with me on fun, new innovative ways to use Marketo a strong plus. If you're passionate about being part of a high-performance team, reach out to me. 

Click here for the full job description.

Best,
Edward Unthank
edwardu@yesler.com
Yesler
Tags (1)