SOLVED

Im a new user and am tryiong to compile a list of all the emails/campaigns that have been sent within a specified time frame. I'm not seeing an easy way to pull this. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im a new user and am tryiong to compile a list of all the emails/campaigns that have been sent within a specified time frame. I'm not seeing an easy way to pull this. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a new user and am trying to compile a list of all the emails/campaigns that have been sent within a specified time frame. I'm not seeing an easy way to pull this. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated. 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im a new user and am tryiong to compile a list of all the emails/campaigns that have been sent within a specified time frame. I'm not seeing an easy way to pull this. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Not a problem! In the Email Performance report. there is a column titled "First Activity" that has the date the first activity is logged. This will be the date you sent the email.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im a new user and am tryiong to compile a list of all the emails/campaigns that have been sent within a specified time frame. I'm not seeing an easy way to pull this. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Nicole,

Under the Analytics tab there is a report Email Performance in the Email Reports folder. You can add a time parameter to this week and you will see a list of all the emails that have been sent. All emails are listed with their Program name first (i.e. Program Name.Email 1). You can export this report as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the reports section, you could create a Campaign Activity report. That should give you what you need.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Jeff and Erik. Got the report. Next question, is there any way to add a column to this report that shows the actual date sent? Perhaps thats not an option?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a problem! In the Email Performance report. there is a column titled "First Activity" that has the date the first activity is logged. This will be the date you sent the email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, I didnt know that's what that menat! Thank you!