This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Please provide some screen shots of what you are observing and a bit more detail about the Test Group you created.
Hey Aaron, two immediate casues to consider:
- Test viewers of the pages will look at a specific page, possibly more than the other
- Prospects viewing the page might reload, in which case you'd expect them to see the same one multiple times.
Hope this helps.
I don't understand why you say that the LP-A in row 3 and Test-A in row 1 are the same landing page. Please confirm the following.
- They may appear to be identical, but are physically separate landing pages?
- Different leads are going to those landing pages?
- Whatever you are using to drive traffic to those two landing pages has a different link for the two landing pages?
- Is the content the same or different on whatever you are using to drive the traffic to those two landing pages?
- The landing page in row 3 has 1 less day of activity than the landing page in row 1?