workspaces: can we not share landing pages and forms?

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

workspaces: can we not share landing pages and forms?

Hi,

In the last months some users have by mistake sent emailings to wrong audience. To prevent the spamming of the full database, we want to implement workspaces and lead partitions per region. My colleague is telling me that I'll have to clone my landing pages for each region. For instance we can use same landing page for NORAM, UK, the Netherlands and Luxembourg with belong to 4 different business regions. Is it really the case? Can we not have let's say the French field marketing manager who can only send to France, Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg but who can create campaigns using the English or German landing pages. This cloning thing sounds like a lot of work to create, maintain and report on... I wouldn't be impressed AT ALL 😞 ... I have seen in one article that
Right now, you can only share these assets between workspaces:

landing page templates
    email templates
    smart lists
    static lists
    Smart Campaigns

Would that mean that we can share all landing pages or just the templates? If 2) how do you proceed to create/maintain/report efficiently?

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: workspaces: can we not share landing pages and forms?

AFAIK You can separate your leads into different partitions but use one workspace.  Provided you then can restrict the access to lead partitions for each user, they would be able to use all creative assets but only email their designated partition.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can share these assets between workspaces:

landing page templates
email templates
smart lists
static lists
smart campaigns

To share an item, first create the folder you're going to share.  Then move the assets you want to share into that folder.

Please keep in mind users need to have sufficient permissions to share assets across workspaces. 

Please review the "workspaces" article for a full overview and details
http://community.marketo.com/Marketodeepdive?id=kA5500000008QMtCAM

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

@ bgomes: I have a series of landing pages that have already been created and split in different folders (see below). Can I simply add a folder at the top of the hierarchy and move all sub-folders under?

Do you confirm that landing page templates doesn't mean template only but the actual landing pages?

0EM50000000Qf9M.jpg

What about the programs/campaigns? Can we also move them under one workspace?

Or if we only want to do lead partition but keep the viewing/sharing/cloning of all assets, the easiest way to proceed is do as Steven mentioned which is : have a single workspace that all users have access to, implement lead partition to avoid spamming the full DB and give super-rights to global team so they can do WW blasts.