The Lead Gen Manager is responsible for the development and execution of demand creation programs and automated online marketing campaigns that drive growth. This individual has proven experience with demand generation marketing and a strong command of marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, and the like), and serves as the technical expert and resource on the marketing automation platform.
The Lead Gen Manager must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and an exceptional marketer who is respected, helpful and resourceful. The person will be a key contributor to the development of INetU's demand generation and marketing automation infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to multi-task several projects, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the marketing team as well as cross-functional teams and external organizations. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop and execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated online marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition; ensuring all marketing initiatives can be tracked and measured.
- Execute programs and technical tasks using marketing automation software; defining, shaping and building a marketing automation infrastructure and functional competency including staying abreast of current best practices.
- Manage, measure and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Execute database management functions including lead management, reporting, performance metrics and dashboards, list acquisition and import.
- Develop campaign content that is solution based and addresses customer needs.
- Perform A/B testing on all elements of marketing mix to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.).
- Structure and leverage digital and social tools to build and execute campaigns and marketing programs.
- Innovate new programs and apply technology automation to reduce sales cycle and improve funnel conversion rates.
- Manage outside agencies, vendor relationships and external project teams including contract negotiation, vendor tracking and metrics, and the application of project management principles and best practices to ensure projects come in on-time and on-budget.
- Produce stakeholder relevant marketing reports and dashboards by collecting and analyzing data from multiple digital platforms (social media, web and marketing automation analytics).
- Identify and recommend website, marketing automation and digital content improvements based on emerging technology innovations and best practices.
- Keep current with emerging digital and social trends, CMS platforms, marketing automation and analytics tools, and share innovations with team.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required.
- 3-5 years’ hands-on B2B experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement), with 2+ years’ experience with digital and social media, social networks.
- 2-4 years hands-on, demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or the like), and CRM systems is required. Salesforce.com a plus.
- Hands-on experience with web content management platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment with flawless execution; working collaboratively with cross-functional, cross-cultural teams.
- Experience managing and negotiating with outside agencies and third-party vendors.
- Strong analytical skills, with keen approach to problem-solving.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Always innovating – never satisfied with the status quo.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’, including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes.
Some travel may be required.
Please click here to apply: