This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I don't know if you can separate them, but you can definitely tell which one is imported and which one came from the landing page. If you have status campaigns for visited landing page or filled out form landing page, you can tell who those members are by clicking on the members link (not the members tab in the program).
You can then tell which ones you imported if you added them to a static list first before adding to a program.
Michelle, thank you for your input! A few follow up questions if you have answers:
1. Status Campaigns - is that something we would have needed to set up with the landing page?
2. I'm not sure I see a members link, as opposed to the members tab in the program?
3. Static List - is that different from just importing a CSV file?
1. & 2. Status campaigns - yes it would be nice so you can see your status progressions in your program. So for example, one of my programs is a publication trial campaign, and the channel is integrated trial (it has email, and telemarketers as part of the campaign follow up). The statuses are:
Clicked (click on link from email to landing page)
TMK Reached Person
Trial Request (fills out landing page form)
TMK FU Reached Person
TMK FU LVM
I created status campaigns only for the following: Sent, Opened, Clicked and Trial Request. Everything else happens on SFDC. When I click on the Status campaign for Trial Request for instance and look at the Summary page, it shows Status:, Qualification Rules:, Created, Last Modified and Members. When I click on the Members link, I can see all of the people who requested a trial, who filled out the form landing page.
3. Did you import directly to a program? Anyway, you can probably create a smart list member of program, add a filter not visted web page, enter the landing page that you created, and if there's a form on the landing page, not filled out form (name of form and add constraint the landing page.
I hope that helps.