SOLVED

Wait & Check in Flow

Go to solution
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Wait & Check in Flow

Is there an option after the wait step in the flow, to "check" a field? 

Example: 

Trigger:  Opportunity created
Flow:  Wait 30 days and then check to see if opportunity is at a 10% stage, if not then send a sales alert?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wait & Check in Flow

This deep dive should help: 
http://community.marketo.com/Marketodeepdive?id=kA5500000008QOkCAM

Typically you'd spend some time to whiteboard your model, but you can start with something like the default model provided by Marketo and get it running in under an hour.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do this with a choice, it will look something like this:

0EM50000000QnYZ.jpg
If the opportunity stage isn't available as a field for you, I'd use the RCM to set a revenue stage, or you can might be able to use "Has Opportunity' or "SFDC Type" to make the proper distinction.
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

I see the above and that is what I started with but I am not clear on how to pull in the opportunity stage....can you clarify what RCM is?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, RCM is the Revenue Cycle Modeler.  If you activate the Revenue Cycle Model, you'll have "Revenue Stage" for each lead, and this can effectively merge different behaviors into one field.  Note you do not need Revenue Cycle Analytics to use Revenue Cycle Modeler.
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Can you tell me how to activate it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

This deep dive should help: 
http://community.marketo.com/Marketodeepdive?id=kA5500000008QOkCAM

Typically you'd spend some time to whiteboard your model, but you can start with something like the default model provided by Marketo and get it running in under an hour.
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Thank you but I'm not sure this will work.  We use Salesforce's queue for lead assignment 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sherry, you should still be able to use the RCM, this doesn't impact lead assignment.  Can you explain more why you think they conflict?