Marketo Training Community Feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Training Community Feedback

Hello Marketo Community!

I'd like to get your feedback on the Marketo University experience, and engage you in and ongoing discussion about how we can best serve your learning needs.

Here are some questions to get us started:

Describe your personal experience learning how to use Marketo.

How did you like the Foundation Training?   

What new types of training would like you to see in the future?

I look forward to hearing from you!  

Tim Stutt
Sr. Learning Designer
Marketo, Inc.
tstutt@marketo.com
+1.650.292.5912 

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

Re: Marketo Training Community Feedback

if you mean at the marketo conference my 2 cents are: need to have multiple tracks on university day. as an intermediate user i found the last university day not very valuable as only a few classes were not too basic. for $495 i would like to fill each hour with a suitable class.

Trish
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Trish.  I will look into this.    
Anonymous
Not applicable

I felt like the foundation training provided the same basic information as the New To Marketo getting started activities. There are things that my Enablement Manager mentioned like: Importing Programs from the Marketo Library, Scoring, Tags, etc that would make an excellent Level Two training.

As someone who is very new to Marketing Automation, I would like to see something more about what all you can do with Markting Automation and Marketo. We had a clear idea of what we wanted out first program to look like, but as someone who doesn't know what they don't know, maybe we could have done something more dynamic...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Sarah
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I think it would have been nice to learn how to do field mapping during the Foundation Training.  We had to use a consultant to walk us through the process, and it was a speedy instruction and at that time, kind of difficult to understand since we only had an hour of the consultant's time and the conversation was not in person.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Related to Sarah's comment: the training in general is focused on how to push buttons.  I've found Marketo is sold into many companies on the simplicity of the UI versus alternatives, but the actual process of marketing automation is daunting to those of us who didn't study engineering.  More focus on the best practices with specific steps to implement would be useful.