QSI / NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com
The Marketing Analyst will assist with the strategic planning process and provide reporting and analysis on Sales and Marketing performance. This position will focus on analyzing and providing insights related to lead generation, marketing campaigns, sales pipeline and market intelligence. The Marketing Analyst will work with the Marketing and Sales leadership to provide strategic analysis relating to the overall healthcare industry, with a focus on market dynamics. The Marketing Analyst will have an understanding of marketing operations to assist as needed. This position requires alignment with various departments and business leaders across the company.
- Prepares key performance metrics and maintains dashboards that help senior management focus on performance drivers. Focus on demonstrating campaign successfulness, channel comparisons, and engagement review.
- Prepares consistent weekly, monthly, and on demand pipeline reporting and trending to be used internally and externally to be used by senior management.
- Performs complex, strategic data analysis through integration of data from a variety of internal and external information sources.
- Access appropriate data sources to complete internal, market, competitor and other analytics necessary to the marketing planning process. Including, but not limited to, client lists, competitor client lists, whitespace/greenfield opportunities, and targeted marketing campaign lists.
- Prepares, shares, and introduces concepts and models for market analysis and program development.
- Provides insights based on market and competitive intelligence to various departments. Includes market dynamics, market opportunity, and providing competitive landscape.
- Occasionally assists with operational activities associated with marketing campaigns and marketing lead funnel.
- Broad knowledge of healthcare industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Able to organize information and document results to drive business decisions that result in increased interest, response, relationships, and revenue
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self- starter
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to think creatively and strategically, as well as multi-task
- Possess strong oral and writing skills, as well as the ability to work well with a team
- Able to present findings in a presentation to team members
- Excellent organizational skills – able to manage projects and milestones
- Work within a fast-paced, matrix organization