MARKETING MANAGER-NAPOSITION SUMMARY
The Marketing Manager will be part of Winshuttle’s corporate marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Director. In this role he/she is responsible for implementing the regional marketing plan to help increase Winshuttle brand awareness and enable the company’s inside sales teams/partner network meet their commercial objectives. The regional marketing plan includes a wide range of traditional and digital marketing tactics all designed to achieve the above objectives, however this role will be focused around digital and email marketing. Specifically this position will own the management of the company’s marketing automation and email tool and corresponding database of contacts and use this to drive email campaigns around events, webinars, multi-touch nurture campaigns, automatic web responses, and more, all within a set budget and timeline. The role is based in Bothell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deliver end-to-end email marketing programs for prospects, customers, partners in accordance with the company's marketing plan and objectives..
- Track and monitor success and return of email marketing activities and provide input to plan adjustments in order to optimize output for the sales organization and partner network.
- Leverage the company’s marketing automation, CRM system and other tools to drive demand while serving as a subject matter expert . Assist the sales teams as needed.
- Work with internal/external resources to produce email/landing page content in line with company branding and positioning guidelines
- Deliver email campaigns for marketing programs, events and webinars including all planning, scheduling, and follow up e-mails and landing pages.Develop, maintain and manage the company’s global contact database.
- Develop maintain and manage lead scoring algorithms.
- Build and manage lead nurture campaigns for specific market segments.
- Continuously improve content and performance through A/B testing and analysis.
- Help onboard and train new hires and existing teams on tools and best practices for best of breed demand generation.
- Manage relationships and deliverables of external marketing agencies and other service providers as relevant.
- Deliver regular analysis and reporting on marketing/e-mail activities.
- 20% travel required
- 5- 10 years B2B marketing experience
- BA or BS in English, Communications, Marketing or other relevant degree or experience.
- Strong project management / organizational skills; comfortable with numbers; excellent attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge/experience with E-Mail, Marketing Automation and CRM tools required. Marketo experience a plus.
- Understanding of legal aspects and requirements of email and online marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Digg, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Good technical understanding of digital analytics and the ability to pick up new monitoring and reporting tools quickly.
- Experience with web content management tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal form.
- Team player and self-starter in a high-growth environment.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues in other departments and time zones, with suppliers and with company affiliates.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, and occasionally lift and /or move up to 20 pounds.
I have the same question (0)