Does Marketo record new data for the same email? Trying to allow the same email to rsvp twice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Marketo record new data for the same email? Trying to allow the same email to rsvp twice.

Trying to understand what the system CAN do and if there is a way to allow a second RSVP email if someone completes the form twice.

I am also getting some strange glitches that I can't replicate on any other machine. For example  content from two differnt campaigns merging in my view only.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo record new data for the same email? Trying to allow the same email to rsvp twice.

Hey Julie,

You can allow this behavior in the Schedule of the Smart Campaign, but you cannot control how many times. For example, you can allow them to fill out the form once/ day, or once/week, but there isn't a way to stop them after filling the form out twice despite the time in between. I saw a similar conversation awhile back about workarounds, but cannot remember what the result of that conversation was unfortunately.

Can you give a little more info about the glitch? Sometimes Marketo just does weird stuff.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo record new data for the same email? Trying to allow the same email to rsvp twice.

Thanks for your help Jeff.