SOLVED

Google Analytics URL paramter filtering + Smart Campaigns

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google Analytics URL paramter filtering + Smart Campaigns

I'm looking to create a program to track a rotating banner on our website that advertises various landing pages elsewhere on the site. We currently use Google Analytics to track banner clicks to the landing page, and even have SFDC campaigns set up to credit these banners to see the direct ROI of the banners.

What I would like to do is set up Marketo to check if a banner is clicked on by a lead but the lead doesn't convert, but I can't seem to run a filter for "Visited Web Page" -> www.domain.tld/landing-page/?googlestring=yes&etc.

The site has Munchkin implemented. Is there away to capture these URL parameters for filtering?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Google Analytics URL paramter filtering + Smart Campaigns

You need to add a constraint to your "Visits Web Page" filter and separate the URL from the querystring. Do not include the "?" in your querystring filter and try using "contains" rather than "is."

0EM50000000QuUO.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to add a constraint to your "Visits Web Page" filter and separate the URL from the querystring. Do not include the "?" in your querystring filter and try using "contains" rather than "is."

0EM50000000QuUO.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly what was needed—thanks!