I would like to create a landing page header,footer and email to upload as an image. what is the best size?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to create a landing page header,footer and email to upload as an image. what is the best size?

I would like to create a landing page header, footer  and email template to upload as an image. what is the best size?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I would like to create a landing page header,footer and email to upload as an image. what is the best size?

Can you give us more information?

Is this a footer image for a landing page and also an email template?

I think the optimal size is for a 600px email and maybe 800px LP, but do a web search to confirm.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I would like to create a landing page header,footer and email to upload as an image. what is the best size?

600 is possible, but better is to use 550 max. However this will give you some headaches when you want to use @media queries to make your templates mobile friendly (use 300 as width).
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

For a landing page, I recommend using an image of 960 px. For email, 550 px is best and you can use media queries to design a responsive mailer.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok, of course you can use @media queries to resize the image. Although this might effect the image quality.