MARKETING AUTOMATION EXPERT
A new growing Marketing Automation company is looking for dynamic people who have passion for Marketing and technology used in this space. This role will ensure the successful execution of marketing automation lead nurture programs which the agency performs on behalf of its clients. The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for providing marketing automation strategy, planning, measurement, optimization, consulting, and implementation and execution services. The ideal candidate will be proficient in marketing automation software such as Marketo and/or Eloqua.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- With a focus on your B2B marketing background, draw from your experience and provide Best Practices to provide a clear path for customers to drive more value from Marketo and or Eloqua
- Develop scope of work definition and manage expectations and delegate share of work effectively to drive success while staying within scope of the service
- Identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation.
- Plan, configure, and provide on-going support across various lead management efforts
- Manage all aspects of marketing automation campaign strategy and implementation
- Run multiple accounts and projects
- Ability to facilitate a customer requirements process, and then work with the client to build out those requirements to our platform
- Ability to collaboratively transfer product knowledge and best practices to clients
- Ability to develop the necessary supporting documentation that allows the customer to understand and maintain assets, programs or processes designed and delivered through the service
- Manage integration points with other platforms/systems, such as a CMS or a CRM
- Set-up, execution, and supervision of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Service web and campaign analytics and reporting requests, across the marketing automation ecosystem
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle, as it relates to decisions that directly impact execution and integration of marketing tools.
- Aid with requirements gathering and provide insight and guidance on best approach to achieve the business objectives of our clients.
- Supply a technical point of view to clients and internal staff on marketing methodology, approach, strategy, risks and best practices.
- Provide consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts including proposals, development plans, and presentations, as directed.
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of assigned project deliverables.
- Document processes and procedures for client internal and external nurture programs
- Identify and provide recommendations for up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3- 5 years of Modern Marketing experience
- 4-5 year deep experience in Marketo/Eloqua and SFDC or CRM experience
- Prior history with planning, set-up, execution, and management of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Prior work experience within an agency environment a plus
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Basic HTML knowledge will be a plus
- Exception Account Management Project Management skill required
- Exceptional client services with a consultative approach
- High energy and ambition to drive success for customers
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Deep technology experience in B2B software, CRM and marketing automation is a very strong asset
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is an asset
Email resume to: email@example.com