SyncMultipleLeads to LeadLists

Anonymous
Not applicable

SyncMultipleLeads to LeadLists

Hi there,

I am trying to set up a batch lead import to a leadlist (using the .net framework). I was able to import the leads during the import, but I wasn't able to figure out a way to import the leads to a leadlist automatically.

Is there a way to set the list key using ParamsSyncMultipleLeads? The only members of the ParamsSyncMultipleLeads class are a list of leadRecords, dedupEnabled and dedupEnabledSelector. Not sure how to set the LeadList for the import. 

Thank you!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SyncMultipleLeads to LeadLists

By Lead List do you mean a Static List in Marketo? I'd look at the importToList call which is designed to add to a list and import in one call.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I meant static list.

I created a static list called "zzTestSai" in my instance. I am able to get the leads in the static list using ParamsGetMultipleLeads and using the static list name as the StaticListSelector. 

However, when I set the "zzTestSai" listName for the ImportToList call, I get a response saying that the lead list is not found. 

Is there another way I can set the list name? 

The code that I am using is below for any reference:

Marketo_WS_2_0.ParamsImportToList import = new Marketo_WS_2_0.ParamsImportToList();
            import.listName = "zzTestSai";
            import.importFileHeader = data_headers;
            import.importFileRows = data.ToArray();
            import.programName = "zzTestSaiProgram";

Marketo_WS_2_0.SuccessImportToList response = new Marketo_WS_2_0.SuccessImportToList();
            try
            {
                response = client.importToList(ws_header, import);
                results = "";
            }
            catch (Exception e)
            {
                results = e.Message;
            }

Thank you. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, it seems like this should work. I'd recommend reaching out to support so they can diagnose the specific call and what is happening.