Create interesting moment for activity after being dormant

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create interesting moment for activity after being dormant

I'd like to create an Interesting Moment for use in Sales Insight that shows when someone does something (searches the web, fills out form, etc) after no activity for 3 months. This would apply only to people who hadn't taken any kind of action themselves, not outbound activity from me or my sales team. How would I set this up?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Create interesting moment for activity after being dormant

You can set this up by activity or by inactivity, either way it shouldn't matter. It will probably require multiple smart lists. Not Visited Webpage (is any), Not Filled out Form (is any), Not opened Email (is any), Not clicked Email (is any), Not was sent email (is any), etc.. All with Date of activity, longer than 3 months. Then run a triggered smart campaign based off of a member of smart list, flow step interesting moment.

Make sense? I didn't actually setup the smart lists to make sure the syntax is 100% correct.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is challenging because you want to say "has interesting moment, RIGHT NOW, but hasn't had an interesting moment in the last 90 days".  

As soon as they have an interesting moment, they would no longer be on the smart list, so you'll never catch them in time.

Solution:
1) create a static list for inactive leads
2) every day, run batch campaign to add leads to list that meet your criteria
3) triggered campaign: when lead has interesting moment, and member of this static list, create new interesting moment, and then remove from list.  This should only run maximum once per day for any lead.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Steven and Adam. This is helpful - will let you know which solution works best for us!