SOLVED

setting up alert for any SFDC unsubscribe

Go to solution
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

setting up alert for any SFDC unsubscribe

So we have a couple of other email appllications that other people from our company uses, that is also synced to salesforce.  The problem is some of the people who unsubscribing from the other email campaigns I can't track and some of these people are opted into our publication subscriptions and I have to undo the unsubscribe.  

Is there a way to get an alert from an SFDC email campaign that is not a Marketo email campaign? Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: setting up alert for any SFDC unsubscribe

Use a Data Value Changes Trigger, watching for that SFDC Field to change.  The flow step would be Send Alert, and create an email with field tokens and the SP Send Alert token, which links directly to the Lead Activity Log. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use a Data Value Changes Trigger, watching for that SFDC Field to change.  The flow step would be Send Alert, and create an email with field tokens and the SP Send Alert token, which links directly to the Lead Activity Log. 
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

And if it's the "Unsubscribed" field, you can do "Data Value Changes" reason contains "salesforce.com". That way you only get the data value changes that synced from SFDC. 
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Thanks to you both! I'm crossing my fingers that it'll work!